Since the beginning, we have set ourselves the mission to not only providing the best physical vet care in Europe, but also being the most digitally advanced veterinary group. Leveraging our physical market leadership to create strong digital relationships, allowing us to provide a seamless omni experience, foster loyalty through personalization, and provide the right care at the right time.
Our Mission: Bringing people together to make animal care better
We are now building a team of passionate, dedicated, and fast-moving individuals that will drive the vision and build products that will change how pet owners seek and receive care. We’re looking for Engineers who are eager to help change the way our industry works, embrace our culture and to help build the next generation of products in our space whilst driving technical excellence.
Tech at IVC Evidensia
Tech at IVC Evidensia consists of remote-first, customer-focused members who create innovative solutions that will change the veterinary care industry for our pets and owners. We are working in cross-functional, autonomous teams to support not only our customers but our clinics and clinicians to be able to provide better quality care with less friction.
As an Engineer, you will join one of our domain focussed teams. This could be starting at the beginning of our customer journey on our websites, through to managing our in-clinic systems used by vets or working on pricing algorithms for the many services we offer. You will be building on top of our Azure hosted Serverless environment, developing primarily in .NET and React.
What you'll get to do
- Build industry defining products within an autonomous engineering team consisting of 5-8 team members
- Feed into important technical decisions on the future of our systems, in collaboration with other teams and supporting roles such as Architects, DevOps and QA
- Work closely with your Team Lead and Product Manager to deliver the most effective solutions to our KPIs
- Contribute to continuous improvements focusing on quality within your team
- Develop with the latest technology in a cloud-native environment
What you will need to have
- Deep technical knowledge of .NET and Microsoft Azure or AWS, with hands-on experience in a cloud-native environment
- Ability to work full stack shipping front ends using React
- Experience in modern agile, product focussed cultures
- Open, inquisitive mindset ready to challenge the status quo
- Ideally worked with microservices, event-driven and serverless systems
Interviews will be held continuously so submit your application today!