Since the beginning, we have set ourselves the mission to not only providing the best physical vet care in Europe, but also being the most digitally advanced veterinary group. Leveraging our physical market leadership to create strong digital relationships, allowing us to provide a seamless omni experience, foster loyalty through personalization, and provide the right care at the right time.
Our Mission: Bringing people together to make animal care better
We are now building a team of passionate, dedicated, and fast-moving individuals that will drive the vision and build products that will change how pet owners seek and receive care. We’re looking for Team Leads who are eager to help change the way our industry works, embrace our culture and to help facilitate the right technical decisions and strengthen our leadership within engineering.
Tech at IVC Evidensia
Tech at IVC Evidensia consist of remote-first, customer-focused members who create innovative solutions that will change the veterinary care industry for our pets and owners. We are working in cross-functional, autonomous teams to support not only our customers but our clinics and clinicians to be able to provide better quality care with less friction.
As a Team Lead, you will join one of our teams. You will be building on top of our Azure hosted Serverless environment, developing across .NET and React.
What you'll get to do
- Lead, inspire and grow an autonomous engineering team consisting of 5-8 team members
- Owning important technical decisions on the future of our systems, in collaboration with other teams and supporting roles such as Architects, DevOps and QA
- Manage, mentor and coach engineers to become the best versions of themselves
- Work closely with your Product Manager to deliver the most effective solutions to our KPIs
- Drive continuous improvements focusing on quality within your team and cross teams
- Collaborate with other team leads and product managers to establish agile processes
- Develop with the latest technology in a cloud-native environment
- Get travel opportunities to London, Belgrade, Sofia and other locations to visit the teams stationed there.
What you will need to have
- Experience leading cross-functional dev-teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
- Open, inquisitive mindset ready to challenge the status quo
- Deep technical knowledge of .NET and Microsoft Azure or AWS, with hands-on experience in a cloud-native environment
- Ideally worked with microservices, event-driven and serverless systems
Interviews will be held continuously so submit your application today!