Evidensia is looking for an animal loving Scrum Product Owner to manage improvements for all of our digital platforms. You will be a part of delivering on our customer promise of “happy owners of healthy animals”. We are an entrepreneurial and cost effective organisation who love using digital to promote animal health. We are at an early stage in our digital journey but moving forward quickly!
Two years ago we visualized our customer journey and asked ourselves “Where are the pain points? And how can we create gains for our pet owners in their customer journey?”. This has resulted in a lot of new functionality, content, systems, and websites, and we are devoted to keep working on improving the customer journey. So far, we have created “Djurvårdguiden” for concerns on symptoms, online booking to make it easier to meet our vets, we are creating apps for customers to see their journals, bespoke booking service and much much more. Your role will be an integral part in keeping quality and momentum in these products going forward!
We are a small group of people with agile values and a win-fast/fail-fast approach. We enjoy prototyping, customer testing and enjoy loads of feedback from our customers and clinics. Your colleagues will help with management input but you are the gateway to pet owners and clinics, we are growing into a lovely bunch of people with 10+ hires the next couple of months and believe that now is really fun time to join!
What you will do
- Work on developing and maintaining our portfolio of sites, gather requirements from our clinics, customers and senior management and translate those into user stories together with UX
- Backlog prioritization, backlog grooming, setting acceptance criteria, acceptance testing together wtih QA
- Work with our suppliers and countries on deploying the updates
- Tell our countries, clinics and customers where we are going and what we are doing
- Be a part of user testing, prototype testing and the user feedback loop
Who are we looking for?
- Education and working experience in a SCRUM-roll, Product Owner certification a strong merit
- Strong technical understanding
- Enjoys entrepreneurial and informal environments
- Highly self sufficient
- Strong interest in technology, web and keen on new functionality
- Beneficial if you have worked in international organisations
- Any formal work or education within the animal care space is strongly meritorious
- Analytics skills and optimization experience is meritorious
What can we offer you?
IVC Evidensia is a fast-growing company with lots of entrepreneurial enthusiasm. We are a people organisation with respect for the individual and live by our values of openness, respect, engagement, dialogue and entrepreneurship. We are a people industry so our value and the sum of our knowledge and competence is only the sum of our co-workers.
In the digital department we are a small group of people which means a role high in both opportunity and responsibility.
You will be working with all of our ten countries in different projects, so there is some travel involved, every second month on average, as well as visits to our clinics about as often. Work from home or away from desk works well, we don't measure facetime, we are a kids- and animal friendly workplace with little or no crazy deadlines.
Since we operate in ten countries, english and Swedish is a must and any other languages are a great bonus.
The office is situated in Gärdet in Stockholm.
Last day to apply
We are filling this position as soon as possible so get your application in ASAP 😁
Feel free to apply in Swedish or English.
For more information
Feel free to ask Karl Skarman any questions you may have regarding the position - email@example.com.
We are looking forward to you application!
Come and help us be the best animal care chain in the world!