Do you work as a product designer during the day and hang out with a furry little family member in the evening? Or are you a product designer who simply loves animals and wants to work on providing the right care at the right time? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join Europe’s largest and fastest-growing veterinary group.
IVC Evidensia offers secure and personal care for our furry friends such as dogs, cats, horses and exotic animals. Our purpose is simple - healthy animals and happy owners.
This is IVC Evidensia
IVC Evidensia is the largest veterinary service in Europe with the mission to not only continue to provide the best physical veterinary care but also to be the most advanced digital veterinary group. We work to create strong digital relationships, create loyalty through personalization and provide the right care at the right time.
Our company is currently active in 17 countries in Europe and North America. We have more than 2000 first opinion practices, hospitals, and crematoriums, as well as a fast-growing online pharmacy and digital business.
What will you contribute with?
To augment the product teams at IVC Evidensia, we are searching for a strong product designer with a background in user research and experience design to boost the ideation and concept phase. The product designer will be part of the product team and establish a continuous discovery and delivery process to continue to develop our digital offering and application.
As a product designer at IVC Evidensia, you will get the chance to co-steer the ideation process for the product and provide input on methodology, plan and setup design sprints. This also includes visualizing ideas around telemedicine functionality in testable UX Prototypes (Figma) and visualizing user flows and touchpoints in e.g. service blueprints or personas.
Your responsibility will be to establish contacts with end-users, schedule user tests and conduct prototype tests with a special focus on value and usability. This also includes conducting user tests with clients, vets and practice staff with a special focus on value and usability. You will get to explore subjects such as how users interact with the service, how the experience for first-time users differs from regular long-term users and how offline users' practice experience relates to the online experience.
The role also includes
- Facilitating workshops with various levels of business stakeholders, to identify business challenges, goals and define priorities.
- Produce detailed wireframes based on the research, prototyping and testing output.
- Working closely with POs and QAs to define requirements going into the engineering teams.
Our teams work with the latest technologies, agile methodologies and we are completely cloud-based.
Who we believe you are:
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have a driven attitude to facilitate decisions informed by data and a highly collaborative approach to creating solutions & stakeholder engagement. You are an effective communicator while articulating your vision, strategy and design solutions to the rest of the organization. You also have an attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Need to have
- At least 3-5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, preferably in consumer-facing mobile and web applications.
- Experiences in user interactions, user research, as well as Figma and/or Sketch.
- Relevant university degree, preferably master’s degree.
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary product teams in iterative product development cycles.
Nice to have
- Experience in designing B2C products aimed at several different geographical markets.
- Experience in designing mobile applications.
- Experience from the MedTech Industry, especially within human or pet healthcare. E-commerce or loyalty programs is a plus.
Interviews will be held continuously so submit your application today! If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Jonas Claesson at Jonas.email@example.com