Do you work as a Product Manager during the day and hang out with a furry little family member in the evening? Or are you a Product Manager who simply loves animals and wants to work on providing the right care at the right time? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join Europe’s largest and fastest-growing veterinary group.
This is IVC Evidensia
IVC Evidensia is the largest veterinary service in Europe with the mission to not only continue to provide the best physical veterinary care but also to be the most advanced digital veterinary group. We work to create strong digital relationships, create loyalty through personalization and provide the right care at the right time.
Our company is currently active in 17 countries in Europe and North America. We have more than 2000 first opinion practices, hospitals, and crematorium, as well as a fast-growing online pharmacy and digital business.
What will you contribute with?
As a Product Manager at IVC Evidensia you will be empowered to drive the evolution of a product that will contribute to an impressive customer experience. Your responsibility will include defining and evolving product vision and metrics to inspire not only the product team but also other colleagues within IVC Evidensia. This is a collaborative role that includes working with a cross-functional team consisting of Product Designers/UX, QA, Developers, and stakeholders.
You will also follow market trends and competitors within a rapid digital evolution to gain insights and inspiration to prioritize actions for which direction our products should take. You will serve as the voice of our users to seek ways of improving the product and facilitate analysis of user needs to evolve findings to solutions. As a Product Manager your responsibilities include defining, evolving and progressing towards outlined KPIs and communicating the product vision and result within and outside the organization.
Who we believe you are:
We believe that you thrive within an individual contributor role in which you need to be able to influence your teammates, colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through collective data, and logic. We also believe that you are a team player that thrives in a coaching leadership style and have a strong interest in technology and digital products.
Need to have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience of working with modern product development with agile product teams
- At least 5+ years’ working with technology-powered products that required coordination of cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Evolving products with great user experience while leading product teams
- Obtain the ability to find solutions to hard problems with many constraints and lay out arguments in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- University degree, at least bachelor level
- Working with digital B2C solutions (web or app) distributed to different geographical markets
Nice to have:
- Experience from the MedTech Industry, especially within human or pet healthcare
- Experience of working in international organizations
Interviews will be held continuously so submit your application today! If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Jonas Claesson at Jonas.firstname.lastname@example.org