IVC Evidensia is the leading actor in animal healthcare in Europe. Knowledge is key to our success and our Academy is a valuable resource where our staff turn to grow and develop their skills. We want to offer world class education opportunities for all of our people within IVC Evidensia. We enable a culture of lifelong learning, providing opportunities for everyone in IVC Evidensia to enjoy, develop and grow during every stage of our careers. On this journey we are implementing a Europe wide Learning Management System. Our aim is to create a long-term value by investing in our teams to deliver exceptional veterinary care and sustainable organic growth.
To create high quality digital learning we need an instructional designer.
Main purpose of the job:
As a member of our in-house eLearning project team and in partnership with subject matter experts, the role involves creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content and resources to support clinical, procedural, leadership and management development.
You will have key responsibility for the design (including interactions, graphics and media), development in Adobe Captivate (authoring) tool, review and sign off. You will influence best practice learning design, build strong relationships in the business and promote the use of eLearning to support development in our LMS platform (SAP Litmos).
You will also support the daily administration of our learning management system, including content and maintenance.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Working from a content brief/script, be responsible for the design and development of new eLearning resources
- Update and maintain existing content if required.
- Advise on appropriate learning design, interactions, graphic and media assets to ensure best practice eLearning is produced.
- Source, or create interactions, graphics and media assets as required.
- Ensure you are an expert user of our Captivate authoring tool and our LMS tool (SAP Litmos)
- As part of the eLearning team, support daily administration tasks for the learning management system (SAP Litmos), including content administration.
- Ensure compliance with our eLearning production, maintenance and reporting processes.
- Recommend methodology, tools and ideas to continuously improve the quality of our eLearning solutions.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Build strong relationships across the business, ensuring you are an influencer and a ‘go to’ person for the creation of eLearning.
- Be active member of the Academy team and support the team in Academy related activities.
- Act as a role model, promoting the business values and brand, setting high standards through own behaviours and actions.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- A strong background in developing eLearning resources, ideally within an internal team or within an eLearning design house
- Background in creating eLearning across multiple disciplines, with clinical/medical content as an advantage.
- Experience of working on multiple projects with different timelines/delivery dates.
- Proficiency in the use of eLearning authoring tools, ideally Captivate and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in all stages of the eLearning lifecycle
- Strong creative skills, with experience of sourcing and developing graphics and media.
- The confidence to work in partnership with key Internal Stakeholders, particularly those not accustomed to or experienced with eLearning.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following languages is rewarding: Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, French, German and/or Dutch.
- Experience from the medical field or working with animals is rewarding.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as being highly team orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining the tact and diplomacy required in challenging situations.
- A natural self-starter, confident and experienced in working in a multi-national business which will include remote management and relationships with key stakeholders
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Can adapt to the changing needs/demands of a business.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced digital learning professional to join a rapidly growing team with an amazing corporate success story. You will be involved in the design and development of digital learning resources (eLearning and other assets) supporting learners in the use of role focussed software applications. Take ownership of designing engaging, visual, stimulating learning helping to embed and support change.
We’re proud of the diversity of the people within our business and do our utmost to ensure every member of the group feels happy and comfortable in their place of work. True to our values, we care about our employees and genuinely want our teams to have the best experience at work possible.
Sweden - Stockholm Support Office.
Solution and Program Manager
Type of position:
July 31st 2021. Please do not delay in submitting your application for this role. With some roles that are urgent or receiving high volume of applicants, we may interview and conclude the process prior to the closing date of the advertisement.
For more information:
We are looking forward to your application!